The website www.supergear.in is operated and managed by Super Knit Industries, carrying on business under its brand name ‘Supergear’ and having its office at 348, A-Z Industrial Estate, G.K. Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai – 400013. Super Knit Industries is hereafter referred to under its brand name, Supergear.
The Information Collected by us
In general, you can browse this website without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, registration with the website, completion of sale transactions and related matters may require information such as your Facebook account details (if you wish to log in through your Facebook account) your email Id, postal address, contact number, name of your organization (if any), your resume (on the Careers page for prospective job seekers) and a password to be set by you.
Wherever possible, we indicate whether the information to be provided is optional or mandatory and always provide you the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website.
As regards the information provided by you on registering with the website, the same may be updated and reviewed by you as and when desired. You are requested to provide true, accurate and correct information and to keep the same updated. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity or accuracy of the personal information or data supplied by the users.
Based on your use of our services and on your behaviour on this website, we may automatically track certain information about you. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We assure you that we will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on this website. Upon request, we will remove / block your personal information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Compliance with various Data Protection Laws
- The provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 relating to processing of personal data, as may be amended from time to time;
- The provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011, as may be amended from time to time;
- The provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, as may be amended from time to time.
Offers and Updates
When you register as a user with this website or when you register for the Supergear Newsletter by providing your Email ID on the website, you have the option to allow us to contact you about offers and updates with respect to the website and the products and services offered. In order to evaluate your use of our products and services, we may track the functions of this website which you use most frequently. This information will help us provide you with only the most relevant and useful information about our products and services. It is also possible that upon registering with the website, you are automatically added to our mailing list. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you may opt out or unsubscribe yourself from the facility by following the link on our communicational emails.
Use of the Information Collected by Us
We assure you that we use the personal information you provide us only as appropriate and required in the ordinary course of business.
We use your personal information to allow us to process your registration, to process any orders that you may make for any products or services displayed on the website, to provide you with improved services, to contact you when it is needed by telephone or e-mail and to advise you of products and services which may be of interest to you.
Further, the relevant information may be used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account or to communicate the details of any orders / processing of any orders placed by you relating to products displayed on this website.
We may also use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, measure consumer interest in the products and services provided by us, inform you about offers, products, services and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. The information may also be used to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the website’s content and product offerings and customize the website’s content, layout and services. Therefore, we may use your personal information to operate, evaluate and improve our business by, inter alia, developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base and other internal functions. These uses improve the website and help us to tailor it to meet your needs so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using this website.
To the extent provided by the law, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us by sending us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you have previously provided to us or object at any time on reasonable grounds to the processing of your personal information. Please note that the decision pertaining to such grounds restricting the processing of information shall be taken solely and finally by Supergear.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Your information may be shared with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With Super Knit Industries and / or its affiliates, having its address at 348, A to Z Industrial Estate, G.K. Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400 013, and its employees;
- When trusted third parties (such as our accountants, courier companies, credit card processing companies, payment gateways, etc.) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with the information collected about you only to the extent they need it to perform that particular service.
- If we reorganize or re-structure our business or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We assure you that we will obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy will continue to be respected;
- If we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of the Website from unauthorized use or misuse of the Website, violations of our terms and conditions or to defend against legal claims/proceedings;
- Upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed hereunder -
- to respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings or other legal processes;
- to cooperate and assist authorized agencies for interception or monitoring or decryptions as mentioned in the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009 (India).
- to assist and cooperate with the authorized agencies for the monitoring and collection of traffic data or information generated, transmitted, received or stored, in accordance with the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009 (India).
- We may use third parties, being internal service providers, to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you on this website and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers. These internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide to them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced website related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- We may from time to time, provide your information to third parties for more effective marketing and sales of various products and services to you.
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat your information, we assure you that to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 (India) and rules made there under.
Moreover, we restrict access to your personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These persons are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
This website is created and controlled by Super Knit Industries and shall be governed by the laws of India.
Supergear makes its best efforts to provide the best quality of products and services. However, if any person has any grievance with respect to any aspect of the website, you may write to the Grievance Officer appointed by us. All grievances shall be dealt with as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt of the same.
You may contact us by sending us an email at email@example.com, to get in touch with the grievance officer.